Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Top Two Options to Back up DVD to Computer Harddrive

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 04:39 AM
Default Top Two Options to Back up DVD to Computer Harddrive

Since bulk of big blockbusters like Lockout, Snow White and the Huntsman are extremely popular in this emerging Black Friday, I bet at this moment there are so many people seeking efficient ways to protect their loved yet high-priced DVD discs from being damaged. It's quite likely you are the one of them. Personally, there is nothing better than backup favorite DVD to computer hard drive to stop destroying them. If you agree with me, in this article I will share you all two best-reviewed solutions to aid your backup DVD to hard drive for preserving.

There are actually so many ways available for you to rip DVD to computer. In this article, two trendiest ways will be unveiled: one is using DVD ripper and the other is to make use of a prevalent tool called DVD copier.

In person, the easiest way to backup your favorite DVD movies is to pick up a DVD to hard drive ripper and then let it do the thing you aspire. With such sort of software, you could not only backup all favored DVD movies on computer hard drive but also rip them to common video in a number of formats so as to handily watch them on your handheld devices like smartphone or tablet later. So here let me direct you how to attain that. It is effortless with no difficult steps and professional knowledge demanded.

After you have downloaded, installed and run this kind of DVD to hard drive ripping tool on your computer, you can mouse click "Load DVD" button to load the DVD movies. Then, just enter into "Profile" window to select your desired video format as the output. Note that if you need to enjoy cloned DVD movies on your phone, please make sure to choose your device suitable format. Eventually, mouse click the big "Convert" button on the bottom right to rip DVD to hard drive for safe-keeping.

Seeking help from a DVD Copier is also a pretty easy way to backup DVD movies. The copy speed possibly a little slow, but the original video and audio quality is perfectly preserved. The specific guide is as below:

Run the DVD copy program and mouse click "Source" button to import the DVD movies. Then, mouse click "Target" button to pick up DVD ISO file or file folder as the target, and select output file preserving folder on your local computer. What's more, you should pick disc type and copy mode from provided options. Manually add disc label is also obtainable. Last of all, mouse click "Start" button to backup DVD movies to your hard drive.

To make sure which solution is your dish, I highly advise you to use them right away. Then, share your favorite with us below!