Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Toyota Extended Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 03:24 PM
Lightbulb Toyota Extended Warranty

Just recently I was checking out extended warranty prices (because my Camry is just about due) from local dealers, Galaxy Toyota and Freehold Toyota in New Jersey, and realized I that they were really taking advantage of consumers with their list prices that are pretty marked-up. After searching online, I found that there are much better deals to be found. Figured I'd share should anyone around here be looking for a good price on a warranty.

I have talked to several people and it seems like this is the way to go these days. I am coming to the conclusion that by buying your warranty online you save money due to the discount that you recieve off the list price. Maybe the high mark-ups are reduced due to the decreased use of people power by having everything on the internet, I'm not too sure, but whatever it is, its good for us and a good deal at that.

My words of advice here are Don't by from the dealer, but rather buy online from whatever site you may find and you will be sure to save. Just be careful and make sure the site expresses that the warranty is a Genuine Extended Warranty. After doing an extensive web search I found this site thats offering good deals on Toyota warranties for purchase online http://warranty.actontoyota.com Needless to say I am pretty much set on purchasing a warranty from that site for my car. But, I am just offering my find as an example.

I have to say I was kind of skeptical about buying my warranty online at first, but the site is pretty user friendly and straight forward with no fluff. You can call the place if you feel more inclined as well.

Cheers!

Old 02-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Default Extended Warranty

I just bought the extended warranty for my 2007 Camry XLE. I got the 6 year 100,000 warranty for $714.00. I got it from
Keith Zwickl
> Hutchinson, KS 67502
> 620-662-6631
> 800-530-5789

I hope this is not a violation of any rules.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Default Toyota Extended Warranties

Actually, the best extended warranties are from Toyota. Toyota Extra Care. Buy it from a franchised Toyota dealer online or at the dealership. The best thing to do is shop around. Get quotes from several dealers and go with the one you feel more comfortable with. Preferrably from a dealership close to you.