PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2002 Camry for the Mechanically Inclined

Old 04-18-2018, 08:16 PM
Default 2002 Camry for the Mechanically Inclined

Super clean, well-maintained 2002 Camry with around 120K miles is in need of a head gasket and a new 5-speed loving owner. I've developed arthritis since purchasing this car 8 years ago and a stick shift is no longer my idea of fun, so I would rather sell to someone who can fix it up and appreciate all the life this fine automobile has left.

2.4L engine
Fantastic mpg
Would like to get $1,500 for it. This car is worth far more to me and will be a great investment for someone who can do the head gasket themselves.

Old 04-18-2018, 08:31 PM
Default Pics

Well, I have pics to upload but I'm getting an unsupported file format message. It's a 4-door with spoiler, red in color, and the paint is in very good condition.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.