PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

93 Camry Part Out!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Default 93 Camry Part Out!

I have 93 maroon Camry. Wife got into front end accident. I have all kinds of parts for it. I am getting ready to pull motor and tranny out. I will pull anything that is still in working condition. All parts not damaged are for sale. Doors are in great shape and have 20% tint on them. Motor and tranny have approximately 160k on it, but both worked great and have been very well taken care of. I can get pics of any parts if someone is interested. Please let me know what you're looking for and I will see what I can find. Both front doors are in good shape.. the only thing I think that is wrong is a little bend in the front near the quarter panel from the accident but could be fixed quite easily. Tire's are in great shape and fairly new and are Michelin on stock rims. Everything behind the front quarter panels should be in good enough shape to go other than a few small interior pieces. Please let me know if there is anything you're interested in. I will get pics and prices when requestedor give me a and idea on a price. I am willing to ship if you pay for shipping, however pickup is preferred. Motor and tranny are also for sale.

Old 01-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Default RE: 93 Camry Part Out!

is this a 4cyl or v6? where are you located. I would possibly be intersted in the transmission. I am located in sd. thanks steve

Old 01-14-2008, 11:11 PM

It is the 4 cylinder. I meant to post that sorry. I live near Notre Dame in Elkhart Indiana. Let me know if you're interested.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:21 PM

Hello

I just had an accident. 1992 toyota camry black v4. I need black hood if possible, front bumper reenforcement, front frame section, and front bumper retainer upper. Just post or email me with what you have for the items I need above. thanks.

Dan

Old 01-22-2008, 10:58 PM

Sorry, my wife also had a front end accident. I don't have any parts other than the engine from the front end. WishI could help you out. If there is anything else I can help with let me know. Thanks

Old 01-27-2008, 10:55 AM

how much u want for the engine, runs ok?
guess it depends where u are located at
i would like to get the engine if ur not too far

Old 02-07-2008, 04:47 PM

Hi, I have a 92 camry that is the same color. I need the 4 inside door handles and the outside door handle from the rear drivers side. I need the gas lid, and the window regulator for the read passanger side door. Please let me know if you have all of this and how much we are talking about. Thanks

Old 05-11-2008, 06:50 PM

i know this sounds crazy but i just need the drivers side speaker cover and tweeter cover. i might also need the two back seat seat belts. if you still have them plz let me know asap. thanx alot.

Old 05-22-2008, 10:41 AM

need drivers side door if its got power windows and locks...

Old 05-22-2008, 07:43 PM

Interest in rear bumper cover. What kind of condition is it in? I'm in NY so if you can give me an idea on shipping as well.

Thank you!

Quick Reply: 93 Camry Part Out!