PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

93 LE for sale in Maryland!!! pic!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 07:16 AM
Default 93 LE for sale in Maryland!!! pic!!!

hello everybody, im new to these forums, but i figured this would probably be the best place to sell my baby!!! i am located in annapolis, maryland. i've had my camry for about 2 years now. i bought it from my neighbor (a middle aged woman), she bought it new. it is in pretty good shape for being as old as it is. it is a four-speed automatic, it has 198,400 miles on it, with no major issues. it was my first car, and i love it to death, but its time to move on... the body is pretty clean, only some small rock chips in the hood (noticeable only if you look closely), one dent in the drivers front fender (about 1/2 inch wide by 1 inch long), a couple minor scratches on the drivers side back quarter panel, right above the wheel well... they can probably be buffed out, they're not deep at all. the paint is still completely glossy and looks practically brand new! the interior is flawless except for two small cigarette burns in the drivers seat (not mine). it is all stock except for the pioneer am/fm radio/cd player that i put in about a year ago, and i also put indiglo gauges in... they have a white background with blue or green letters/numbers. i think they're easier to read than the stock ones. it has brand new bosch windshield wipers, and brand new kumho tires. oil is not due to be changed for another 2,000 miles (at 200,000!). i have always kept up with oil changes, always! every 3,000 or less!!! the entire exhaust system was replaced in may 2004, right before i bought it in june 04, and i replaced the motor mounts in september 2005. it has power door locks, power windows (drivers window has that auto. down thing), power ECT button, electronic overdrive. the drivers seat is fully adjustable (you can move the actual seat part as well as the back of it). the only problem it has is that the transmission sometimes shifts faster than its supposed to. it will change gears at like, 1800 rpm's instead of 3/3500 like its supposed to. this just causes the car to shift all the way into fourth, when i'm only going like, 20 mph. it just bogs down and won't accelerate very quickly. but i can just put it into 2nd gear and get up to speed and then put it in drive. it used to only do this in the summer, when i had the a/c on, and it didn't happen that often. however, this past summer, it has been happening almost every day, whether or not i have the air on. i took it to my dad's mechanic (who specializes in toyota, and whom my dad has known forever, and always taken his celica, sienna, sc300, and other camry to), and he told me that it was fine, and there was nothing wrong with it. then i took it to aamco in downtown annapolis, and they told me i need to re-build the transmission. i don't know exactly whats wrong with it, as no one has been able to tell me, but i need a new car because i work full time and also go to school (thats about 40 miles driven per day...), so i need to sell this one for down payment money. i can't describe how much i love this car!!! i am seriously getting tears in my eyes writing this. i want to make sure it goes to someone who will love it as much as i have, not just some kid whos parents will let him do whatever to it. i have taken very good care of it, and i am willing to negotiate a price. the kelly blue book value for this car in "good" condition is $2,575. i would like to get at least $2000 for it, but seeing as there is some sort of transmission problem, i think $1700 is fair... please e-mail me at waterwings888@hotmail.com or write me on here and let me know. thank you!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/1113/2068B2508434496EA0A96534A4241086.jpg[/IMG]