PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: Brand New PNI ZODIAC Sensoro RX5300 Radar Detector $55

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Default FS: Brand New PNI ZODIAC Sensoro RX5300 Radar Detector $55

Brand New, Never Used, Sealed, Retail Package PNI ZODIAC Sensoro RX5300 Radar Detector w/ Digital Compass.

The Zodiac Radar/Laser Detector utilizes superior technology to provide drivers with exceptional reliability and extensive territorial coverage. In addition to its impressive detection features, the Zodiac also has an integrated vehicle compass that employs patented sensor technology to relay precise vehicle orientation.

The Zodiac radar/laser detector has a built-in digital compass display to help you stay on course. It provides maximum driver assistance in one compact unit. Developed by PNI, the patented compass sensor technology is so accurate it is featured as original equipment in GM, Ford, and Chrysler vehicles.

also The PNI Zodiac is more affordable and "was listed as a top performer in each of the following categories during Speed Measurement Laboratories Annual Detector Test 2003:
Best Straight Line Detection X, K, Ka
Best Maximum Range Over The Hill
Best Laser Detection"

It comes with one PNI RX5300 Radar Detector, coiled power cord, hook & loop fastener strips, mounting bracket, suction cups, and instruction manual.

I am located in Fremont, CA. Will sell for $55 shipped. USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Accept Payment via Paypal!! Or I can post it on eBay for a secured transaction. Fast Ship!!
Feel Free to ask me any questions @ athlon_nz@yahoo.com, thanks