Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

suspensions..

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 10:40 PM
Default suspensions..

I know that new vehicles especially the Toyota got this parts but of course we have to maintain it for the car be in it's best condition. The suspension and chassis parts are always the first one to be checked, you can't risk your safety in this matter. Many in here experienced the exstacy in driving, once or twice you have tried to drive in the road with 120kph even you know that it's prohibited but have you thought that what if you suddenly step on the breaks and reduce your speed and you turn for a curve, your car suddenly rolls , into the side and tumbling over and over. You must need to maintain your Toyota Sway Bar Link in good condition in order for this not to happen. When the suspension and chassis are in the conversation, The Toyota Suspension Bushingsare also needed for the said parts. We know that this is present if you have your vehicle brand new but of course we will have to maintain these parts because it needs some replacement for the usual use of the car. The parts need some changes and repairs also.

My uncle got this garage and were trying to save some parts in there and trying to revive some cars. These are some tips he usually share with me.

Old 06-21-2007, 05:36 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: suspensions..

Pointless