Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

appearance mods??

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Default appearance mods??

I just bought an 05 camry le. I need some advice as what i should do to enchance the looks of the car as well as character. I was thinking some fog lights would go good with a nice set of 18'rims as well as a custom grill and the Se headlights. If theres something else i should do or any suggestions would be nice.
I also need to know if blue bulbs in the headlights are illegal?? I know if there in the blinkers its illegal . I was thinking of changing the bulbs with some ice blue bulb color of some sorta or hyper white. Dont know where to start really. Anyone>?

Old 04-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Default RE: appearance mods??

well for lights and apperence of the lights theres a lot you can do. you can start off by going on www.motors.ebay.com and in the search bar type in 2005 Camry Lights and you'll find all the lights they make for your car. As for color you can always but any color lights lik blue its legal. HIDz are about the best but they dont come cheap. If price is a problem blue or hyperwhite halogen bulbs there should be some at your local parts or speed shop and when in doubt...EBAY!

Old 06-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Default RE: appearance mods??

Edited for not paying attension to the year model......

RC