Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

I was hooked after the first episode of The Sopranos.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 10:35 PM
Default I was hooked after the first episode of The Sopranos.

"Although I had never seen the HBO series, I had heard and read so many good things about the sopranos I decided to give it a try when the latest boxed set was released at, what I considered, a very reasonable price for all 6 seasons. I was hooked after the first episode. ""T"", his friends, family, and associates are an incredibly interesting and entertaining bunch. They are brought to life by a group who are such a talented ensemble that it is impossible to imagine any other actors playing their roles. They live in a world of violence, mistrust, and skewed morality that, while unimaginable to most of us, seems perfectly ""normal"" to them. Particularly interesting are the mobsters' family members who all live in varying degrees of denial about the way their loved ones provide for them. Throw in a psychiatrist who is at once attracted and repelled by her infamous celebrity patient and you have an enthralling series.
My husband and I never saw any of the episodes on HBO. We hate if something comes up and we can't watch an episode or two every night. We love the characters and how they bring in new people to keep it exciting. This is a series you can watch over again to see what you missed the first time. We had to put the sub-titles on so we could understand some of the things they say. The language is not good, so you have to get past that, if you can, it is very much an enjoyable series."

-------------------
stardvdcity
The Sopranos DVD 1-6
Monk DVD 1-8
Queer As Folk DVD 1-5
Law and Order DVD 1-10
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
Doctor Who DVD 1-5
Bones DVD 1-5
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3