Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

95' Camry Stock Speaker help

Old 05-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Default 95' Camry Stock Speaker help

Hey guys, i just bought a used camry and want to take out the stock speakers... I bought the car with a headunit already places in it, but the speakers seem to bottom out on bass and doesn't soud too crisp. So i was planning on putting in my old Sony Xplod's for the rear speakers. Do i just take off the speaker covers and unscrew the current speakers and reaplace them with the xplods? I can just connect the wires to the Sony speakers without having to mess with anything else? Thanks for any help.

-jtrink

Old 05-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Default RE: 95' Camry Stock Speaker help

btw my old speakers are missing the little tinfoil ball in the middle of the speaker...you know what im talking about?? Does that really matter or effect sound that much?

Old 05-27-2007, 02:48 AM

mmm ...
i don't know what this tinfoil ball ur talking about ,,, but seems to me its the tweeter as i have them in my JVC speakers .. mybe the cover is only broken ... u will findout when u fix them ...
& abot fixing the speakers .. u justunscrew the current speakers and reaplace them with the xplods u have ... the original speaker connector will not fit ... just cut it off & weld the wiers on ur sony terminals ... u might need to drill some holes if ur sony's will not fit on the old speakers position.

best of luck

Old 06-07-2007, 07:57 PM

pretty much take off the whole cover not just the grill thing that cover the speaker. if your aftermarket speakers dont have the right connetors then just cut it off from the main wire and spice it in.. if you can soilder it and use heat shrink to warp it up. if not just twist it up and use eletrical tape and tape it up... if you have a hard time getting the cover over, let me know and i could show you pic by pic on how to remove it. if its your first time taking it off, then take your time...

Old 05-22-2009, 09:32 AM

VIDEOS included - Forex trading
"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... forex exchange that will make you rich! free forex charts

Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience forex commentary If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex demo account
One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! forex made easy What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! forex strategy This is Guaranteed! forex currency
There is no way to lose money! forex forums
Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! forex gci
There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! forex trading tutorials This is when you can make real money! forex trading courses
It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10...

All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! forex trader

This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! forex trading tutorials The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... forex directory it can be used by anyone... even beginners.

Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... forex pip It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! forex real time All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. forex tips

Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. learn forex trading This method have the potential to completely change your life. forex forums 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! forex currency trading

Join us know... forex made easy I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! forex research wow gold warcraft gold

Old 05-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Default Forex news

VIDEOS included - Forex trading
"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... forex mini that will make you rich! free forex signal

Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience forex marked trading If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex platform
One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! forex arbitrage What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! Forex analysis This is Guaranteed! day forex
There is no way to lose money! forex trading tips
Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! forex accounts
There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! forex jobs This is when you can make real money! best forex
It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10...

All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! learn to trade forex

This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! forex forums The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... forex systems it can be used by anyone... even beginners.

Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... forex books It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! forex mini account All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. best forex trading

Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. forex courses This method have the potential to completely change your life. forex rate 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! forex research

Join us know... forex signals I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! forex capital wow gold warcraft gold

Old 05-25-2009, 04:45 AM

VIDEOS included - Forex trading"Something Fantastic" happens every day at the same time, to the same stock index... forex news that will make you rich! forex markets Karl Dittmann (Germany) - 30 years of trading experience forex forums If you learn the one hidden secret which is repeated daily for years, you will make an incredible profit! forex marked hours One single stock index trade within 15 minutes of the market pening is all you need! automated forex What if you knew a trading secret so simple, yet so powerful, that anyone could use to profit from the Stock market even without experience. All You need is to trade Single Stock Index - 15 minutes at the opening. 30-50 ticks daily can be yours! forex trading platform This is Guaranteed! forex real time There is no way to lose money! forex brokers Forget Indicators and stock trading guides! forex analysis There is "something" which happens every day at the same time with the same Stock Index...! forex arbitrage This is when you can make real money! forex trader It is absolutely possible to have 9 or even 10 winning trades out of 10... All you need is to know the secret and exact trading algorithm. The secret can be used for some other major stocks too! best forex trading This Secret Will Completely Change Your Life! forex capital market The System is 100% mechanical and doesn't need any tech indicators or other tech materials... interbank forex it can be used by anyone... even beginners. Newbies will like the simplicity while experts will like the ease of use and amazing stock index trading idea .... automatic forex trading It is a complete plug and play system can be used by any people even without any experience of Stock indices trading! forex arbitrage All You need is the idea and the exact plug-n-play trading algorithm. forex accounts Finally, these unbelievable trading secret are available to the public for the first time ever. forex trading courses This method have the potential to completely change your life. forex day traiding 100% Mechanical system, which have been hidden for years, known to only a group of Wealthy Trading Elite! learn forex Join us know... forex mini I guarantee once you read and apply for our method - you will never look back, and never want to use any other trading Stock market system! forex trading company wow gold warcraft gold