Auto Dimming rearview - Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Forum

Old 03-03-2008, 10:59 AM

Default Auto Dimming rearview

I have a 2007 Camry LE w/sunroof. Where can I find an auto dimming rearview for my car possibly with Homelink? I looked on ebay with no luck. I'd appreciate your help! Thanks
Old 03-05-2008, 05:43 PM

Default RE: Auto Dimming rearview

shoe-I know the factory option for the autodimming mirror is possible, the intergrated homelink may not be possible, some Toyotas came with it but you;d have to have that wired in. I always say...anything is possible...but with a price
Old 03-06-2008, 08:36 AM

I know the OEM has a builtin homelink on one model which just requires power. Any other thoughts or price estimates?
Old 03-06-2008, 03:29 PM

Hello,

I just purchased a 2007 SE and wanted this auto-dim +Homelink mirror too. I learned of a guy named Dave (from over at TN) and he has several for sale on ebay. I grabbed a Toyota OEM one for less than $200, including wiring and instructions and I'm installing it tonight. He has others that some folks use in Toyotas very nicely.

Since I don't know if Dave wants his email address given out, his ebay username is "sales-at-dnd-enterprises" and you can likely reach him via a PM over at ebay. I can tell you he was very friendly and answered many questions for me.

Good luck,

Hoppy
Old 06-03-2016, 06:52 PM

I Know this is an old thread that i am bringing back from the dead, but will any OEM Toyota Autodimmer mirror work on any Camry that does not come with one? I am new to Camry and have no clue if it's compatible or not. LMK,

Thanks
Old 06-21-2016, 12:56 PM

I guess no answer?
Old 07-05-2016, 08:32 PM

I take it nobody here knows or i am asking the wrong question cause there seems to be no response from anyone.