Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Camera Recorder Traffic Dashboard Camcorder - LCD 270 degrees whirl

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Default Camera Recorder Traffic Dashboard Camcorder - LCD 270 degrees whirl

I am a truck driver and recently a man accused me of running over his dog,I did not however it did convince me of trying a dash cam.I bought this one because of price to try as a trial.To my surprise it does a lot more than I imagined.I stuck it on my windshield up in the high middle and plugged it in to the cig lighter.2 weeks went by and a window tinting car cut me off in traffic.If you go to my youtube you can see how awesome this cam is....PLUS the vid on youtube is my phone recording off my laptop...I'm not smart enough and have not the software to edit videos.The programming is a little funky on the cam,like setting the time and date,but if you play with it for awhile you will figure it out.The micro speaker play back is scratchy until you play back on your computer and as you can hear it is very adequate.I put a 2 g mem. card in and carry a spare now in case I need to save something...it's worth it! This cam far and above does what I need.I already have saved vids of 2 more close calls,just in case.Go to youtube and look me up unitruth ,the vid is "cut off by window tinting car 40 mph evansville IN." [...] see for yourself.The audio is crappy on the cam but once plugged in or memory card inserted in laptop you can hear the audio great!