Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

whose got the best system

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Default whose got the best system

hey i just wanted to set a post just asking some of the installs you guys did on your stereo and who has the best system in their camry
just wanted to see who gets the bragging rights on nicest system

Old 06-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Default RE: whose got the best system

no one wants to show off theirstereo system set-ups?

Old 06-03-2007, 07:11 PM

mine is in the process of being upgraded it. i did have 2x 15s (Crossfire CF215) but drop those to get 2x 12s (Planet Audio RX2124). but right now i have 2x 12s (TMA) in there for the time being. still waiting for the spec for the subs and MDF to arrive.

Old 06-03-2007, 10:16 PM

nice system right now i have one diamond d3 15 wit a diamond 400 wat amp and im building a huge ported box for 2 diamond d3 15's wit a kenwood exelon 1200 watt amp. putting a second battery in and then gonna get a 4 channel for my rockford and alpine type s 6.5 door speakers. it should be done this summer.

Old 06-04-2007, 01:41 AM

thanks.. sounds like you have more thought out plan.. im just doing my system for the summer then taking it back out cause i'll be moving south (sac) to go to college and dont feel like waking up to any empty lot. the amp im running is a fosgate P5002 (500 watts RMS). also have kenwood 6 1/2 for the front and running 2 extra tweeters.

damn your gonna fit 2 15s in a ported box in your Camry? im guessing your not worrying about trunk space right??. lol. i was going to put my 15s in a ported till they told it will take up the whole trunk and i didnt feel like doing that. so dropped down to 2 12s with a ported box and still have some room left.

Old 06-04-2007, 07:56 AM

well right now im only 17 and this is a handed down car from my parents. yeah i have no care in the world about the trunk. i just wanted the hardest hitting bass i can to rattle everything. the box i had to make a little modification i was only able to have it go 21 inched deep when the box asked for 22 and and the width of the box gives me less then a inch from the box and the trunk hinges on eash side. i wont have any room at all.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

My system is relatively simple and inexpensive - minus the experimentation process...
2 6.5inch 2 wayalpine type s speakers in front + oem tweeter
2 6x9 inch 3way infiniti reference speakers in rear deck with dynamat
1 visonik sub amp kit - 2 10" subs with what i recall to bea 400 watt amp
1 alpine headunit with ipod fullspeed connection
Got good highs, low enough lows for me.

Old 06-04-2007, 10:42 PM

well mine is pretty much hand me down too accept i gave my sister a few grand to pay for their new car reg. fees. but yeah i could really careless about my trunk. and most of my friends tell me i need some highs and i tell them, i dont really care about the highs yet.. i want my to be as loudest i can get for the amount of money i spend and i want to **** people off. but yeah would of probably done the same with the box but i need some room in the back.

Old 06-05-2007, 12:10 AM

well the only reason i am doing all of this is becasue i work my a** of to actually have this car as my own. i so far pay half of my insurance(200 a month wat i pay) i have already pais 4500 off to my parents and still have another 1500 to go but have till next summer to pay that off and i pay for all my gas and parts for the car myself. while i have 2 jobs to pay for this all and go to high school still.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:46 AM

im no stranger to the world of paying off debts
all up my car has cost me about 30 grand.... for a 2002 model remember :P
insurance is hefty at 2 grand a year " but its the best of the best agreed value etc.. the car is insured more than waht i paid for it.. so.. wink wink"
my sound system was alot.. but mostly cos install costs are stupid

orion speakers 6x9 3way coaxles. as well as 4"indash and 6x9" 3 way door speakers
clarion 12"sub with 3000w clarion amp (i dont like the 12" to MUCH bass.. gona go for a smaller 10" so it fits more snug in the boot
monster cableing "meh .. not as good as it used to be"
all that is tied to the nessa 10.5" flip down dvd and indash 7" dvd
id like to find a way to tie the dvd player into the cars audio without using FM.. god fm tuners suck
either that or remove the CD stacker and get one of those ipod conector docks " i cant seem to find one that works for australian models. anyone know anything about this???"

good quality sound is better than volume

cookie

Quick Reply: whose got the best system