DIY - Do It Yourself Within you will find how-to's on many aspects of modding and caring for your ride as told by your fellow members.

Headlights replaced

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2022, 01:38 AM
Default Headlights replaced

I bought these AUXITO H11 led bulbs for my Camry to replace the old incandescent bulbs. Somewhere in my search for LEDs it was stated that they were for off-road use only. I know we have all seen new cars with LED headlights all over the roads. Also, people driving with extreme bright LED light bars on with no thought of blinding the on-coming traffic. So I bought these and they provide a very nice wide angle, bright white light at night. Very much improved night time vision. I haven't experienced any oncomingtraffic flashing their lights telling me to dim them (When I am driving with dim lights on). I was getting an oil change so had my local garage mechanic install them for me. A panel inside the forward wheel wells have to be opened to gain access to the headlamp assembly, It took my local guy about 15min to install while the truck was up on the lift. You might want to do it yourself. See the instructions in the Camry User Manual.