LED Headlights - Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Forum

Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 01-12-2018, 07:21 PM

Default LED Headlights

So I finally switched out my headlights and decided to go with Lasfit LED headlights. I looked at a few different options and ultimately i broke it down to OPT7 and Lasfit before deciding to go with Lasfit. I got the H11 for my lowbeams and I have to say I'm really impressed with the reach of the lights. Not only are they able to easily light up the road ahead of me but they also have a very wide reach. When I first started driving with these lights I didn't even realize that it was my headlights lighting up the signs on the side of the road. One of perks for me of switching out my headlights was also the color of the lights

After switching out my headlights I feel as though my vehicle has become more high end and luxurious looking. The lights produced from these LED's are a very clean white. It definitely helps me see better and reflects off of the road signs a lot better than the yellow halogens do. I haven't gotten high-beamed at all either since installing these lights which bodes well with me since that means it is not too much of a bother for other drivers on the road as well. I know that the newer Camry's come with LED's already in and now that I've added mine it feels as though it's a new car as well giving me a new driving experience.

Even with this great product however, the thing that has convinced me to become a lifetime customer is their customer service. They provide a 2 year warranty with their LS series lights which I purchased. I was very careful to look at how other customers have been treated in the past by them and whether or not they really honor this 2 year warranty as well as they say they do and it seems like they do. Any complaints that I saw mentioned was responded to and it seemed like they helped resolve almost all of the ones that they could. I'm hoping that my headlights will work for as long as possible but it is reassuring to know that if anything does go wrong with them I will be covered.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the in depth report!

Others have inquired about LED headlight swaps and what to expect from them.