DIY - Do It Yourself Within you will find how-to's on many aspects of modding and caring for your ride as told by your fellow members.

OSC Automotive Struts Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Default OSC Automotive Struts Anyone?

Checking rockauto turned up a brand they didn't have recently - OSC. Their struts are listed in the "economy" section and I couldn't find absolutely anything as much as a single review on the net about their struts. I was wondering if those automatically go into the "10K miles" limit column or there's more to them. I don't wanna be judgmental and would like to know if they're an option worth considering. Already bought Monroe OESpectrum and KYB G2 but in the future, who knows...They are not dirt cheap ($43), they're TUV certified and specs seem very impressive. Hope someone here has first hand experience with those. Thanks!

Old 06-19-2019, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by miroxp
Checking rockauto turned up a brand they didn't have recently - OSC. Their struts are listed in the "economy" section and I couldn't find absolutely anything as much as a single review on the net about their struts. I was wondering if those automatically go into the "10K miles" limit column or there's more to them. I don't wanna be judgmental and would like to know if they're an option worth considering. Already bought Monroe OESpectrum and KYB G2 but in the future, who knows...They are not dirt cheap ($43), they're TUV certified and specs seem very impressive. Hope someone here has first hand experience with those. Thanks!

I also hope someone shares their experience with OCS struts on a Toyota/Lexus.

I just went to the ocs website. They have good technical comparison vs Kyb and Gabriel.

Old 06-20-2019, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Try asking at Toyotanation.com