General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

92 Camry - Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 04:37 PM
Default 92 Camry - Question

Hello All,

I just had a quick and hopefully simple question. I just picked up a 92 Camry - Automatic - 4 cyl.
I have used the button lock..dropped the shifter back into N and the car wont budge.. Its only been sitting for about 1 year-maybe 6 mos..I dont think the emer brake is locked as it goes up and down freely and feels like it is grabbing and releasing properly (I might be wrong) but it just seems right.

I had a buddy of mine push it.. along with me.. and it wont break free? Is there something Im missing? Or should try.. The battery was dead.. so I jumped it and it turned over.. tried again to put in neutral.. it slides in.. and then doesnt move.. Uggg..

Any ideas or suggestions would be great.. I recently picked up a 79 Trans Am.. that was sitting in a dirt driveway for about 5 years.. brakes locked on that.. but I was able to free it..

Im going to sell this car.. Just need to get it out of the driveway of the previous owner..
Just stumped..

Thanks for any help!!
Tom