08 Camry Se.. Help - Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Forum

Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

08 Camry Se.. Help

Old 04-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Default 08 Camry Se.. Help

I just recentlypurchased 08 Camry SE 4cyl. and will be gettin it in the next month. I want to do a few things to it, but really dont know which products are best quality, work best with Camry, etc. For starters i was really only wanting to throw on an intake system, or maybe put a chip. In future, hopefully get a turbo. So if you have any suggestions about what type of intake to get or which brand is the best or really any tips, it would be much appreciated

Old 04-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Default RE: 08 Camry Se.. Help

Sorry no chips.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 01-12-2015, 06:56 AM

I just recentlypurchased 08 Camry SE 4cyl. and will be gettin it in the next month. I want to do a few things to it, but really dont know which products are best quality, work best with Camry, etc. For starters i was really o

Old 01-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator

?????????