New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Longest drive ever on tour?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Banned
Default Longest drive ever on tour?

British Amateur champion Graeme Storm will have his mother ranting on Golf Clubs his ear all week, she will be Callaway X-22 Tour Iron Set his caddie for his first trip to the Masters. Jane Storm has been carrying the bag for about five years, and when he qualified for The Masters by winning at Royal County Down last year, thoughts turned to Augusta. "It just happened, really," Storm said. "She would drive me to the golf(Callaway X-Forged Iron set) tournaments and then stay around and caddie for me."
Mrs. Storm went to the caddie shack on Sunday and tried on three white jump suits before they trimmed 6 inches off the legs and arms to make it fit.
Garcia gets the Hopper

Sergio Garcia, Callaway FT Irons who sacked Fanny Sunesson two weeks ago, has hired Glenn Murray as his caddie. Murray, known as Hopper to his friends on the European Tour because of the way he seems to bounce when he walks, previously worked for Retief Goosen. The deal is not thought to be permanent just yet, but Callaway FT i-Brid Irons with the possibility of earning huge amounts of money, Hopper could be the man to caddie full time for the Spaniard. Murray has been with Goosen for four years now and has carried for the big South African in all of his Dunhill Cup and tournament wins and occasionally coaches the 'Goose' on the range.