New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:20 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Lighting
Print Wikipost

New camry owner!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 10:33 AM
Smile New camry owner!

What's up! I just bought a 2008 Toyota Camry LE (the 4 cyl......gotta save gas!) and I have been enjoying it for the past two weeks! I bought it from a car dealer that my family has used for years, and this was a 2008 with 24k miles that was bought at a Toyota Factory Sale.......still had the NEW CAR smell! It is the Super White color and looks awesome. I had to get rid of my 2006 Mazda 6s because the V6 6 speed auto was killing me in gas. I gained about 7 mpgs with the Camry and my payment dropped too! LOL!

Plans for the future of the car are Black Halo Headlights, Black LED Tail lights, HALO Fogs, replace the steel wheels and hub caps with some 16 rims......probably black and polished combo wheel.....staying with stock Tire Size to save ride quality and $, and then I want to put some Tiegen Lowering springs in it to close up the wheel gap a little, and hopefully I wont kill too much of the smoothness of the ride. That is all I want to do, just trying to keep it simple and clean in the appearance. Nothing over the top. I estimate just under $2k to get it ALL done since I will do the install and my wife's uncle owns a tire business fir the mount and balnce of the new wheels.

Now I just need to get through our slow home renovations we are doing so i can do this stuff!

I drive the hell out of the car during the week because I commute 89 miles each way, but I know that this Toy' can take the mileage! I had an 86.5 Toyota Celica GT-S about 15 years ago that is still running today!!

Anyway.....Hi!