New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Newb

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Default Newb

Good morning guys/gals. Joining your forum as a prospective Camry buyer, I'm looking at an '07 Sport and looking for guidance in my journey as I know nothing about the Toyota world other than having an '89 Hilux and an '02 4Runner Limited. What should I be looking for as far as buying this car? Or is there an official buyers guide on this forum that I've missed.

A little about me I guess. I have a 2000 BMW 528iT right now that has been my pride and joy but it's getting a little long in the tooth so it will be getting a refresh as soon as I can get another car. I've been a German guy for a long time, but I'm getting older (36), have a family, soon to be wife has an Accord, two kids...blah blah blah. I'm needing something reliable as my BMW feels like I'm driving a time bomb. I feel like everytime I'm in it, it could break down on me. I've had 5 Jettas, last of which was APR Stage 2 tuned, 6 speed, APR exhaust, Carbonio intake, H&R coilovers and so forth and so on. Also had an '02 Passat W8 which was wrecked after 3 days. The Camry will have some mods done to it, something will need to be done to the center console as it's just plain and boring. Can someone provide me some links to quality aftermarket parts,. I.E springs, exhaust so forth and so on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.