Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Bye Bye Camry *tear*....

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Default Bye Bye Camry *tear*....

Well, for the most part, some of you may know me as the guy with the broken engine. The car is now gone, back to the dealership and I just purchased a 1992 Camaro Z-28. Also the Anniversary Edition. It's pretty cool. 5.7L V8, has plenty of horsepower I can tell you that much, and it's my new head turner. It's red with black stripes, and a little spoiler from chevy not one of those ricer spoilers, I wouldn't alow that. Anyways, besides that, it has a flowmasters exhaust, performance chip, new transmission, toyo tires, and lowered 1in. The drivers door needs a new hinge or bearing, it sags when you open it, but closes and opens fine. Everything is power, power seats, windows, mirrors. Warm heat, and cool a/c. It's got the black interior, cloth seats, a small rip in the dash board, and where the shifter is, the plastic cover has a small crack in it.
As most camaros have, the front bumper lip is a little scratched and the biggest thing wrong with the car is the bumper has a crack near the headlight. But I have to say it is quite a big difference compared to a Camry, I just picked it up last night which felt like forever since when I first put a down payment on it. So I wish you all luck, I guess I could check back every once in a while. Let everybody know whats going on, so see ya later!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Default RE: Bye Bye Camry *tear*....

lol. nice pick up.. i was actually thinkin' about workin on a camaro w/my dad. He's about to retire and he found a straight 65 camaro chassis/shell that has minimal rust and he wanted to throw on an LS2 for shi.ts and giggles. anywho- good luck with that! nice havin' you.

Old 12-25-2007, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

aww man sorry to hear about your camry, but glad to know you got another car. take good care of your camaro and good luck.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:53 PM

looks good for you. maybe next year you'll get a camry again.

Old 02-26-2008, 03:02 PM

ORIGINAL: OnE_To_HatE

lol. nice pick up.. i was actually thinkin' about workin on a camaro w/my dad. He's about to retire and he found a straight 65 camaro chassis/shell that has minimal rust and he wanted to throw on an LS2 for shi.ts and giggles. anywho- good luck with that! nice havin' you.
Really? A 65 Camaro?

JBoivin- I'm sure you'll have a little more fun in the Camaro. (almost typed Camry there) Being an anniversary edition it'll probably be worth a few $$ way down the road if you can keep it clean and rust free.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:42 AM

maybe next year you'll get a camry again.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:59 AM

You'll be back. LOL!