Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Default HELP!!!

I live in the UK to start with !!!!! I own a 91 Camry as my play thing, which I love, but they are so rare here, I can't get parts or mods easily. Its a V6 3.0 with superchip, sports exhaust etc, BOU i want a body kit and wood dash kit. Does anyone know where I can get these in RIGHT HAND DRIVE !! ( so much for joining the EU) Thanks guys and gals .

Old 05-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Default RE: HELP!!!

you can order your bodykit and wood dash kit online and both are universal and wouldnt have any effect on wether your car is right hand drive or not

Old 05-26-2008, 09:28 PM

Yea the bodykit is definitely universal, since the body doesnt change. The dash kit, I'm not sure if it would all just apply backwards order or not but always worth a shot (never had the pleasure of rhd) Lemme know how it goes.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:41 AM

all the trim pieces for mine were perfectly semmetrical, and the one that wasnt, you could just turn to make it right handed.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:47 PM

You know, I still havent seen pics of your carother thanthe red dash kit. POST SOME!

Old 05-28-2008, 12:53 AM

soon man, soon. Im planning on replacing that dash kit with one made of genuine red carbon fiber. all I have done right now is the vinyl dash kit, seat covers, floor mats, steering wheel cover and LED lights. Im going to dye the brown and beige vinyl black, and also look into fabric dying options. I want to dye the carpet, overhead liner and door panel fabric red, and dye the seats two-tone black and red (so I can ditch the seat covers and start entering that **** into some car shows)

Old 05-28-2008, 09:59 PM

If you cant dye the stuff, I'd replace it altogether. I knew someone who got a sh!tload of fake suede material at like Walmart or sumthin and covered everything with that. Recovered his headliner, his seats and even made a custom shift boot.. even tho it was an automatic.. it still looked nice. Thats where I got the idea about spraying the vinyl, he used regular rockys spray paint and clear coat and it came out lookin great.

Old 05-29-2008, 03:30 AM

Well VHT makes a vinyl dye for the interior that actually pentrates the vinyl and permanently changes the color. Its only $8 a can

Old 05-29-2008, 03:32 AM

You can go to your nearest but reputable upholstery store. Some upholtery guys know how to do that, but it requires proper tools. Then you can paint or dye it. Probably Kmart and Wallmart has the good dying materials.

Old 05-29-2008, 04:08 PM

In that case, Im gonna be checkin walmart for the dying materials! I wanna make my vinyl black and my cloth blue.