PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2010 camry se eletric ribbion blue fully loaded

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Thumbs up FOR SALE 2010 camry se eletric ribbion blue fully loaded

I basicially owned this car for a little over a year i brought the car brand new and have been the only owner. I did all maintiance on the car and took good care of it never gave me a problem the only thing I added to the car after buying it was I tinted the windows of the car which are legal tint. As you can see this car has every option you can gety with the car and is fully loaded im selling it for 25,200 and this cars worth is about 27k plus you can check it out yourself carfax is also clean never been in an accident. tHIS CAR ONLY HAS 16,400K MILES If any other questions or interest in the car you can email me AT MANUELA924@GMAIL.COM or call me I will give you my phone number to speak further just ask me when emailing. the title does have a lein because I still havent paid off the loan but once purchased the loan will be paid in full and title will be clean I am willing to ship the car but shipping cost is at your expense. all options are listed below

-3.5-Liter V6
-6-Speed automatic, cruise control
-Sport Leather Package $3,180
-17-in 5-spoke alloy wheels with all season tires
-AM/FM 6-disc CD changer with MP3/WMA playback capability, has eight speakers, XM radio
-Auxiliary audio jack, USB port connectivity
-CD-text display function, auto sound leveling
-Hands-free phone capability and music streaming via bluetooth wireless
-Sports leather package-includes heated front seats, leather seats and doors with armrests and heated power outside mirrors, power tilt/slide moonroof and rear spoiler
Sport leather-trimmed seats and door trim steerinf wheel and shift **** with integrated armrests and power front passenger seat
Leather-trimmed seats and door trim with integrated armrests and center armrest seat
-Heated front seats
-Multi-adjustable power passenger seat
-Dvd navgation voice-activated touch-screen
-Backup camera
-Steering wheel radio controls and bluetooth controls
-camry car mats, brand never been used spare tire, cargo net for the trunk and first aid kit.

Attached Thumbnails 2010 camry se  eletric ribbion blue fully loaded-crop2.jpg   2010 camry se  eletric ribbion blue fully loaded-crop1.jpg   2010 camry se  eletric ribbion blue fully loaded-crop3.jpg   2010 camry se  eletric ribbion blue fully loaded-crop4.jpg  

Last edited by MANUELANY2010se; 12-08-2010 at 11:32 AM.