PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Pioneer X920BT w/bezel & iPod cable - PLUG & PLAY for '07-'11 Camry

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Default Pioneer X920BT w/bezel & iPod cable - PLUG & PLAY for '07-'11 Camry

*******SOLD*******

I just pulled this out of my wife's Camry. She got a 2013 today with nav, so we no longer need this. Also, her old car is going to her brother-in-law, who's a complete dirtbag, so I wasn't about to give him this system.

LINK TO PIONEER AVIC X920BT

I've completed the bypass so that you can watch DVDs and use the GPS while in motion. Included is everything needed to install and plug in this unit: GPS antenna (and homemade ground plane), iPod cable, brackets, bezel, and even screws and Crutchfield install instructions. The Pioneer unit is excellent, and has the latest firmware & map updates. The only issue is, I realize, that the splash screen contains a photo of my wife & I. I forgot to factory reset... so I'd appreciate it if the buyer did that. Besides, I'm sure you'll get tired of seeing my face every time you turn on your car, anyway.

If this doesn't sell here, I'll have no problem selling elsewhere--I just thought that since I've wired it for a Camry, it would be easiest to install by someone here. I had it installed in my Tundra and hooked up to two amps, and in my wife's Camry powering speakers directly. It's never been abused. This is my first post here, but I have selling & buying reputation on several forums (and you can check my eBay feedback here).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by DeltaNu1142; 04-09-2013 at 05:39 PM.