PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Selling 1994 Green Camry Wagon LE (w/ backwards facing 3rd row

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 01:10 PM
Default Selling 1994 Green Camry Wagon LE (w/ backwards facing 3rd row

$2,300 for Collector's 1994 Green Camry Wagon LE (w/ backward-facing 3rd row)

Looking to find a new loving owner for a family-owned car. In 2017 when my grandfather was unable to drive and as a working college student in need of wheels in Los Angeles, I inherited his car and shipped it from Chicago on the back of an 18-wheeler. My grandfather was a meticulous car owner and as a result, I have been able to drive a car older than myself for the past five years! This car means a lot to me and since my grandfather’s passing in 2019, it means a lot to me that this car finds the right new home.

Herbert, as the car’s come to be known, is an old car with a young heart. I have all service records and 26-year car history. The car has been in a prior accident and has accumulated some minor scratches and cosmetic imperfections over the years, but it drives in near perfect condition. I am selling this car "as is" with no warranty. Herbert has a brand new battery and new tires as of 2020, he is driven consistently, and all the original manual, car tools, etc. This is a great retro collector’s car with a reverse-facing third row that’s no longer manufactured, with the potential to drive another 20 years.

Herbert has a lot of character and I know he will bring his next owner just as much love as he did me. Please reach out if you are interested in the car and want to see more photos. [Car available for pick up in Los Angeles]

Car Features:
- Original working radio with cassette player and a retractable antenna.
- Nearly 10 feet of flat storage with second and third rows laid flat.
- A 7-seater at full capacity!
-https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x_uGiDjU2xM_-1OkRLr8VFkdMRqFMxzp?usp=sharing (additional photos)

Last edited by Ella Harris; 03-03-2021 at 01:14 PM.