Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

After Market Door Side Trim Moldings

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2021, 11:10 PM
Default After Market Door Side Trim Moldings

The 2021 Toyota Camry doesn't have any option for adding Door Side Trim Moldings to the car. I think the reason is that the Toyota designers chose to put a tilted crease in the doors, and since the typical side trim moldings are horizontal, the horizontally placed moldings would interfere with the door crease which extends from the lower front door to about midway up the rear doors. Anyhow, there is a company that makes beautiful side trim moldings that are designed to be installed at a slight angle, to fit between the top horizontal crease in the door metal and the lower angled crease in the door metal. I installed the moldings today and I think they look great. With those big, flat door panels, all someone has to do is roll a grocery cart into your door and it's going to get all scratched up. BTW, this company matches the paint on your car exactly; you supply them with the paint code on your drivers door pillar. I'm going to include a photo of my car so you can tell what the end result looks like. If you want to order a set for yourself, the name of the company is Sportwing, and the cost is $145.00. Sportwing.com is their web address.