Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:06 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Steering & Suspension
Print Wikipost

ATTENTION 94camguy and Octapulse

Old 05-24-2008, 12:29 AM
Default ATTENTION 94camguy and Octapulse

Octapulse and 94camguy, you guys seem pretty cool and you're always on here with intelligent posts and answers if you got 'em, so I wanted to share this link with you. I know I been on here a few times bragging about all the sh-t I did, I wanted you guys to check out the work on my '04 Cam and tell me what you think. The album of my car's on facebook on a public link, here's the URL: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1056653715
That will hopefully work. Anyone else can check it out too if you want. I bought the car for $16000, and have since put $12500 into it. And now I'm f-cking tapped. Maxed out on the cards, etc. And before you tell me it needs to be lowered and a ground effects kit added, I KNOW. That's the next two things. But since I want to replace all the struts at the same time as the lowering springs (with OEM struts), it's going to cost about $1200. And the ground effects kit I want is $800, and paint and install will probably be at least another $500. So I think those will have to wait until next summer. But I tell you what, this motherf-cker turns some heads as it is right now. When I drive at night, EVERYONE stops and stares. I park outside a store, and when I come out I have a crowd around it. Feel free to tell me what you think, and if you have any suggestions about additions that would be cool let me know. And the blue LED underbody AND wheel well kit should be on by July, I'll add those pics then. Later.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Default RE: ATTENTION 94camguy and Octapulse

Wow, that **** looks tight man! I wish I had the cheese to do the custom Katskin leather interior. I would go black perforated with red piping, and replace the carpet, headliner and door panel fabric with white suede. I cant wait to see how it looks with that bodykit. Are you going to install some LED bars under the car?

Old 05-24-2008, 01:12 AM

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm going to go with a blue LED underbody kit and blue LED wheel well kit. That's not to expensive and I can do it myself, so I'll probably do that within the next month. I got the idea for the blue dome light to match the LED's from you when you were talking about going red. I figured for your project, with what you're trying to do, Katzkin leather would be the sh-t. I know it's expensive man, but it is SO worth it. And your car smells like new leather. I'm also going to redo the headliner in black and put in black carpet - but they don't make a replacement carpet for the '04 generation yet, so I'll have to wait a while on that. I'll post more pics when the LED kit gets installed. But the motherf-cker is blinding at night as it is now - and that's only from the interior! Take it easy bro, and keep us updated on your project.

Old 05-25-2008, 01:16 AM

I just installed my interior LED's today. it looks pretty sweet and it has different settings (like fade, sound features that flash to the beat of the music, ect). I put two bars under the dash (driver/passenger) and two bars under the seats.

Old 05-25-2008, 11:52 AM

Sweet. You're going with all red in the interior, aren't you? If you look at instrument panel on my car, those LED strips on the top and bottom come in red and they look really cool. They have them at Checker Auto Parts, that's the only place I've seen them. And the strips are black, so they blend in when the lights are off. I tell you what man, this sh-t has become worse than crack for me. Spent all my money, tapped my bank accounts, and still I want more. :-) I just keeping thinking about what I could do next next and then as soon as I get it, I want more. It's never enough. I just ordered carbon fiber door pillar covers and the vinyl wrap kit to cover the parts of my interior the dash kit didn't cover. Didn't you use that stuff? How hard is it to apply (and get to look good)? Here's the carbon fiber door pillar link if you want to see what they look like: http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/ho...izard=&s=&mid=

Old 05-27-2008, 08:02 PM

Hey sry i havent been on for a while, I just finally saw the thread. Dude, that car is SICK man! I gotta hand it to ya, yea me and octopulse have a lot of answers but thats about all i got. I'm likin the interior, Im also gonna go with a black and blue theme. Something else to look into just a little touch (I cant really see your gaugecluster, sry) somethin Im gonna be doin is replacin all the green and amber bulbs behind the cluster to blue. Nothin big but still gives a nice extra tweak look. Anything you wanna know about just lemme kno, feel free to pm me.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:09 PM

Dude, that's a hell of an idea. I have LED strips around the top and bottom of my instrument panel, and I've already taken it off once to clean the inside of the glass/plastic panel. How hard are those bulbs to get at? How can I find out what size I need? And where can I find blue replacements? Sh-t man, it's the little attention to details like that that really make the ride stand out. Granted, mine sticks out already, but I've always been like that. Always want to be the center of attention, just like my 5 year old daughter. Later bro.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:38 PM

Nice car man!! A lot of time and money spent but it looks damn nice!

Yeah one thing i hated about my truck was was green panel lights. I was suprised to see my 08 camry come w/ blue.

again nice car!

Old 05-28-2008, 06:51 AM

Your went way overboard with black. It changed your car from a family car to ugly trash sorry but not feeling your car at all.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:19 AM

Oh well. You're the third person out of hundreds to tell me that. And the other 2 were both over 70. And I figure, if they actually liked it, then I would have problems. Because there is probably absolutely nothing (music, tv, movies, cars, etc) that we have in common. As for ugly trash? Sh-t - you seem to be the only one that thinks so. Why don't you post some pics of your stock boring crap and we'll see what your taste is like. Girls flag me down to ask for rides. That ever happen with you? Probably not. People drive by, roll down the windows, and are like "Dude, nice f-cking car" That ever happen to you? Let me guess. No. And when I pick up my daughter from school in that family car, all her friends are begging her for a ride home. But we have a word for losers like you, it's called haters. Ugly trash? Sh-t, only in the eyes of a jealous hater. So maybe you should go back to drinking haterade and paying women to talk dirty to you on the phone, loser, dreaming of one day being as f-cking cool as me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ATTENTION 94camguy and Octapulse