Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:06 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Steering & Suspension
Print Wikipost

ATTENTION 94camguy and Octapulse

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Default RE: ATTENTION 94camguy and Octapulse

Hey 94camguy - I'm taking your advice and replacing the instrument gauge panel lights with blue LED lights. I called my buddy at Advance Auto Parts and he said they have them there in stock. Should take about 30 minutes to pull out the panel and put them in. Thanks for your help bro - any more ideas, let me know. I'm starting to run out. Oh yeah, I ordered the underbody LED and wheel well kit (both blue), I'll post when I get it installed in a couple weeks. Later.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:37 AM

ORIGINAL: krichardgf

Oh well. You're the third person out of hundreds to tell me that. And the other 2 were both over 70. And I figure, if they actually liked it, then I would have problems. Because there is probably absolutely nothing (music, tv, movies, cars, etc) that we have in common. As for ugly trash? Sh-t - you seem to be the only one that thinks so. Why don't you post some pics of your stock boring crap and we'll see what your taste is like. Girls flag me down to ask for rides. That ever happen with you? Probably not. People drive by, roll down the windows, and are like "Dude, nice f-cking car" That ever happen to you? Let me guess. No. And when I pick up my daughter from school in that family car, all her friends are begging her for a ride home. But we have a word for losers like you, it's called haters. Ugly trash? Sh-t, only in the eyes of a jealous hater. So maybe you should go back to drinking haterade and paying women to talk dirty to you on the phone, loser, dreaming of one day being as f-cking cool as me.
Ditto! [sm=loser.gif]

Old 05-28-2008, 11:42 AM

Thanks for the support bro - brings me back to my favorite quote: "If I was you, I'd hate me too"

Old 05-28-2008, 09:54 PM

Hell yea I gotta give you props for that one dude! The last person who came here talkin **** to everyone didnt even OWN a CAMRY. After putting him down enough and him trying to pick enough fights he got deleted by admins. But yea, I liked how you worded it.

By the way, you can call me Jay. (its a lot quicker to type than "94camguy" you kno?) And Im glad to hear you liked my idea. Im gonna be doin so prolly next paycheck. I saw a pic of it done in a similar model andit looked nice. I cant wait to see the updated pics of yours. I'll be posting more soon I just replaced the fog lights (ugly yellow and practically invisible when needed) and I got pics of that whole project. Like I said, all my pics are on my myspace, add me and take a look!

Old 05-28-2008, 10:15 PM

Well you are right I do not have a camry but my girlfriend does. I drive a 05 WRX STI but I had a 05 camry in high school and sold it because it is a family car really and there is not much you could so to improve the performance unless you get a supercharger or turbo. I also would not want to attract the same girls that your camry does. All that I was trying to say was that I did not feel it too black and ricer.

Old 05-28-2008, 10:18 PM

I agree with Camryhillcar 100%
plus
He has a STI with 530 awhp

Old 05-28-2008, 10:38 PM

Oh yea I bought camryhillcar's Camry about a year ago. He added koni shocks, TRD springs, TRD clutch, TRD slip diff, Borla exhaust, Brembo drilled brakes, rear sway bar, and it camr with BBS RK wheels wraped with ps2 tires but I sold them a bought stock se rims.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3022632

Old 05-29-2008, 02:22 AM

So if you don't have a Camry, why the f-ck are you on a Camry forum? And dude, I have a Camry because I have a family and it's a good family car. I don't need a f-cking supercharger or turbo. You're a douche.

Old 05-29-2008, 03:37 AM

whoopty ****en doo! If he dosent have a camry anymore , he shouldnt be on here anymore. Period.[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 05-29-2008, 04:41 PM

I have no problem with people bein on here, I just have a problem with people startin **** over nothin. The thread was for me and octapulse but left open for those with supportive comments. If you dont like somethin then keep it to yourself. If it aint your car, dont worry about whether you feel his style or not. Move on to another thread. Tellin someone you dont know that their car looks like **** because YOU dont like it is pointless. Why start **** for no reason over a forum? Fighting over the internet is like joining the special olympics, ever hear that one? Whether you win or lose, you're still retarded.

Oh and camryhillcar, I was talkin about nocsek4. He started **** with everyone who liked their camry. If you wanna continue on this forum, plz dont act like him. Otherwise, join a subaru forum. Dont waste everyones time here. Dont attack someone's person because you dont like their car.

Quick Reply: ATTENTION 94camguy and Octapulse