General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exceptional Used Camry Parts Retailer

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Default Exceptional Used Camry Parts Retailer

Have you ever tried to find a USED Neutral Safety Swithc for a Camry? Nearly impossible because its part of the transmission. A Toyota dealer charges around $220 for this part. Five months ago, I finally located a used parts dealer who specializes in Camrys, Avalons and Luxus parts. To make a long story short, they had the part ($65, w/30 day warranty)! It was sent out they same day via UPS. We installed it and it seemed to work fine for the first 2 months. The Engine Check light began to go off and on again (P1780 Code). I called them up again to order a new, used Neutral Safety Switch again. The would not take my $65 again even though it was way past the 30 day warranty period. They only charged me a $10 UPS fee from Washington state to Maine. These guys are teriffic (www.nix99.com) and they are all about service and being very friendly on the phone. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for used Toyota parts that may be difficult to find.