General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

??? ON TSB/RECALLS///

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Default RE: ??? ON TSB/RECALLS///

PEDRO-PLEASE DON'T LOOK FOR ANY "HIDDEN WARRANTIES" IT WILL BE A WASTE OF YOUR TIME. Toyota is this simple....you don't get the repairs at a toyota dealer with toyota parts they will not help you under any circumstance!!!! Like I have said, Toyota is NOT going to pay for some Joe-Shmoe mechanic's errors in engine assembly. They spend at least millions of dollars worth of training to teach us proper tear down/assembly(master techs) on all their engine types.

Icepik- Is it the left or right front directional...and NO you don't need to be a certified bodyman to change a bulb....open the hood remove the black cover piece and the socket it turned into the lighting housing.....

Old 03-10-2008, 06:35 PM

ToyotaTech is sincere with his offer to help. He looked at 3 TSB's vis-a-vis my VIN and offered helpful advice. Thanks, ToyotaTech.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:32 PM

I'm not sure what light bulb it is, it's someone on another section of this site looking.

I think they were replacing both.

The post is in the APPEARANCE section, I think the post is 2007 Camry Turn Signals.

I'm sure they'd appreciate a pro response.

Thanks.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:03 PM

Hello, my a/c light began blinking on my 2003 Camry last night. Nice and cold air until the light starts blinking...then if I push the button and then push it again the a/c comes back on nice and cold, for a few minutes, then back to blinking. Is this an expensive fix?? Thank you.
Terri

Old 09-17-2008, 06:51 AM

ToyotaTech... Please below message and let me know if you have any answers, can help. I've heard that there might be a TSB or recall on something relating to these codes...the VSV or something like that? Can you check that? Thanks!

My engine light went off last night on my 01 Camry LE 4Cyl. I ran the codes and got P0440, P0441, and P0446, which I have the description and diagnostic procdures for. I'll check the gas cap tonight and check the engine for any loose connections, etc.

My question is, how serious can the problem(s) potentially be? Can I drive it around without damaging the car? I imagine since they're EVAP/Emissions issues, the car will work fine(just as itwas last night when the light went off, running fine)but just be bad for the environment, which at this point is fine with me and my wallet. Any help is appreciated.
Another piece of info.. I just got the car inspected for PA last week and it passed with flying colors on both the safety and emissions. What is the possibility that these errors could have been caused by something that was knocked off/loose, screwed up, broke during the inspection?