New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

just want to ask for some advice..

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Default just want to ask for some advice..

A friend and I met an accident last weekend after attending a party. I'm talking with my friend and suddenly I've heard a loud bang and there it is, my Camry was wrecked in front. Thank god, my engine was still okay but I need some replacements and still in search for genuine Toyota parts, my dad doesn't want any after market parts.

Another one was the radiators, I'm not sure if it was because of the accident but when I arrived home that night, I noticed that it wasn't in it's place anymore. It was the first one that was hit after the exernal part has been wrecked. My bumpers and lights were also damaged. I must have solution to the engine parts for I can have my car in good condition before fixing the external ones. Need help.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: just want to ask for some advice..

leaking radiator?
if not it may leak soon. haha
check to see if the frame that the radiator is put in was bent. if it is bent too much you will need to remove the radiator and try to straighten out that part of the frame before installing a new one.
Did you also check the A/C units like the condensor that is in front of the radiator?

Well if you cant find the parts you need just go to the stealership. They will order it and have it shipped to whichever dealer u like for free and u just pick it up and pay for it. OEM parts are best, just costly. hah

anyways sorry to hear about that and good luck.