New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Let battle commence

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Banned
Default Let battle commence

Already the top two players in the world are battling out for Golf Clubs the ultimate supremacy in LPGA Golf, and taylormade burner plus irons for sale is still the middle of March. Australian Karrie Webb and Annika Sorenstam share the first-round lead at 5-under par in the Standard Register Ping in Phoenix Arizona.
Webb is out to try and emulate Nancy Lopez's record, vying for her fourth-straight LPGA victory this week. While Sorenstam hopes to end her rival's streak and start one of her own. Sorenstam, Taylormade r7 cgb max irons a winner at last week's Welch's/Circle K Championship, could make it two-in-a-row with a win here at Legacy Golf Resort.
Sorenstam was the first of the two superstars to finish. Her round featured seven birdies and two bogeys, including a birdie on the par-five 18th. Sorenstam is still on a high after last week's win, her first of Taylormade tour burner irons the 2000 season, which gave her the requisite 27 points to qualify for the LPGA Tour Hall of Fame. The Swede still has to wait until 2004 to meet the LPGA's 10-year requirement.
"Everyone has been so nice," said Sorenstam, who has won 19 times in seven years on Tour. "It's actually been more than I expected. I've been getting a lot of Taylormade burner xd irons congratulations-notes in my locker from other players and the commissioner congratulated me in a meeting the other night.