New Member Area New to Toyota Camry Forums? Stop in tell us about you.

Newbie From Hamilton Ont. Canada

Old 08-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Default Newbie From Hamilton Ont. Canada

Hello,

My names Mitch and I'm from Southern Ontario in Canada. Just south of Toronto.

Last week I had purchased a 2000 Toyota Camry LE Dark Green with Beige leather. It has been great to me and I Love the car. I don't know why I didn't even look for Toyota's before when I bought my Volkswagen (which I regret)

Anyways... It is completely stock with one owner who was 68 years old when she sold it to the dealership a week ago... I have all her service records and I had met her because my friend is the car dealer.

- I have plans for this car... I don't want subwoofers or anything.. but I would like an upgrade on the speakers.. maybe a set of 6x9s. -

- I'm picking up a set of charcoal grey MoMo Spoke Rims 17" (pretty sure i'm getting these)

- Friday at 10am i'm getting tint done

- Xenon Bulbs... see link > https://www.camryforums.com/m_16043/..._/tm.htm#16043

- I was thinking about interior green neons for underneath the dash with a switch (not too sure)

- A few other things for the interior to make it look nice and themed.. seat belt shoulder pads.. etc

If anyone else has some ideas for interior accessories or what would look nice then feel free to post... Or if you can help me out with my Xenon Bulb Dilemma then please click that link and make a post there

Thanks for everything,

Mitch

Old 08-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Default RE: Newbie From Hamilton Ont. Canada

Hi Mitch, sounds good about your plans.

do you have pics of your camry? post it here.