Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

CAR TINTING IN ST LOUIS

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Default CAR TINTING IN ST LOUIS

Does anyone have any advice of where to get my camry (4-door, '07)tinted in st. louis; and the price range?

Old 12-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Default RE: CAR TINTING IN ST LOUIS

Not sure if you'll get many replies on here but you may want to try posting the same ad on Craigslist. You shouldn't pay more than $250. I live in California and payed less than that so I would assume it would be cheaper in St Louis. Make sure you get a good quality tint product as well. I like Llumar. They guarantee that all their tint film will never peel or fade to purple or bubble. If it does, they will replace it for free for as long as you own the car. This is the company's guarantee and they require that all vendors honor it, so if you go somewhere that won't give you a lifetime warranty then go somewhere else cuz that'sa shady business. I've also heard that 3M makes a good tint. I know that they make other good products but I've never had their tint but have heard good things about it. Just another tip, when you get your warranty the company should give you some kind of warranty card. Make sure you get it and it's completely filled out (IE Lot number). From there, staple your receipt to it and leave it in your glove box in case it ever peels or whatever.

Hope this helps and good luck!