ECU & Electronics Discuss electronics and related components within.

interior lights dont work

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Angry interior lights dont work

ok well i bought my NONE of the lights worked inside, i replaced all the fuses and slowly but i did it replaced EVERY single bulb since they were all burned out, all the bulbs from the utility lights, and the prnd which was hard, the only lights that didnt turn on were from my ac, i ordered the bulbs and finally got them today, i put them in and they turned on, except when i turned the lights off to put everything back together and turned them back on, NONE of my lights worked, the glove box, the ashtray light, the utility, the ac, or prnd, NONE!, ok so my car has remote start, the car turns on without a key in other words, i turned it on with remote start and all the lights came on inside!, ok so in order to get the car to move i have to put the key and put it to the on position and then im ready to go, so i did that and lights stayed on i step on break which my alarm was designed so that if you step on break without key being in the car turns off, well i did that and the car stayed on but hte lights turn off, and when i activate the alarm my back lights used to flash and now they dont either, all the fuses seem to be fine the fuses under the steering wheel and in the motor, tested every single one of them. this is a 97 camry LS 2.2L