Can someone identify this for me? - Camry Forums - Toyota Camry Forum

DIY - Do It Yourself Within you will find how-to's on many aspects of modding and caring for your ride as told by your fellow members.

Old 05-11-2018, 12:37 PM

Default Can someone identify this for me?

There is a black box, attached to the radiator bracket via 2 bolts. This is on the passenger side of a 1997 toyota camry.

This is what it looks like without the cover
Do you know what goes into the electrical socket? Or what the socket is called?

Do you also know what this is? It is part of the wire harness on the driver side.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Black box may be for a car with ABS. Relay or fuse box.

The wire harness plug is where? In front of radiator on drivers side? How many wires and what color?
Old 05-11-2018, 02:23 PM

The car has ABS, but it isn't the relay or the fuse box. The relay box is on the driver side.

The wire harness wraps all around the radiator. The one of the picture I attached is in from of the radiator on the driver side, it branches off from the main harness with a yellow color.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

Fusible link for ABS.

The other wire branches off from a yellow cable? What color are the wires at the plug? Could be horn (Low).